Recommend clearing your internet browser history via "Tools", "Internet Options" and closeout your browser and reopen before you reattempt to login.
If you are still unable to login, there may be a problem reading your CAC certificates. If so, the following steps should help:
- Visit this site: http://iase.disa.mil/pki-pke
- Once you are at this site, click on the "Tools" link on the left side.
- Under "Certificate Validation", click on the "+FBCA Cross-Certificate Remover 1.15" link.
- Click on "save as" and select a folder to download to.
- Click on "Open", and once unzip opens, double click on the executable file.
- Click "Yes" when the prompt appears.
- Press Enter twice when the box appears.
- Reattempt to login to MNP.
IMPORTANT NOTE: At-home users experiencing certificate errors and/or CAC login issues may need to install root certificates to access CAC enabled website. To install:
- Access: http://iase.disa.mil/pki-pke/Pages/tools.aspx
- Select the heading for “Trust Store.”
- Under the heading for “InstallRoot "x.x" NIPR Windows Installer,” please select the link for “Non Administrator.”
- You will be prompted to Open/Run/Save the installation file, “InstallRoot_NonAdmin_"x.x".msi.” The need to save is not required, so it is your preference on which of the available options you choose.
- Upon opening the InstallRoot_NonAdmin_"x.x".msi file, you will be presented with the InstallRoot Setup Wizard. Simply choose "Next" after reading each step of the Wizard.
- When prompted to select the features you wish to install, ensure that *at least* the "Graphical Interface" is checked. Afterwards, click on "next" and then "install."
- After the installation of the tool is complete, click "Run InstallRoot."
- At this point, you may be prompted to add the certificates to Firefox (if installed on your computer). It is recommended that you select "Yes,".
- A "Quick Start" screen will appear showing screenshots of the final steps required to complete the installation. Please read the red text within these screenshots and choose "Next" until you're able to select "Finish."
- After selecting "Finish," you should be presented with a Microsoft Current User tab and, if you chose to install certificates to Firefox as indicated in step #8, a Firefox tab should also appear for each Firefox profile on your computer. Please look under each of these tabs and make sure that "Install DoD Certificates" has a green checkmark. The other certificates (ECA and JITC) are not required.
- Click on the "Install Certificates" button.